With the manual version of the core cutter, the core must be pushed by hand against a manually adjustable buffer and then the cutting process is released by pressing a button. Here, too, the knife is actuated pneumatically via the microcontroller control system.
The minimum cutting length is 85 mm as standard.
- Maximum working width available up to 3500 mm, Standard Size 1200 mm.
- Laser scan of core ends during operation
- The self-developed Vibration Stop prevents the rocking in the cutting process
- Better replacement of cores, due to the special supported main shaft.
- Machine operation by the control panel or manually by control switch.
- Drive of the servo motors by a PLC.
- Maximum Diameter of the cardboard rolls 152 mm.
- Minimum Diameter of the cardboard rolls 25 mm.