Core Cutter K-1200 A
The easy cutting of cardboard tubes will be ensured by the core cutting system of WDB, due to uncompromising and modern technique along with the K-Series. The continuous development of these cardboard cutting machines shows many new technical features.
- Maximum working width available up to 3500 mm, Standard Size 1200 mm.
- Laser scan of core ends during operation
- The self-developed Vibration Stop prevents the rocking in the cutting process
- Better replacement of cores, due to the special supported main shaft.
- Machine operation by the control panel or manually by control switch.
- Drive of the servo motors by a PLC.
- Maximum Diameter of the cardboard rolls 152 mm.
- Minimum Diameter of the cardboard rolls 25 mm.